Photobucket

Thursday 6 October 2011

In Memorium

Steve Jobs  1955 - 2011



I'd just like to add my voice to the many millions around the world who are mourning the loss of a very talented individual.  I didn't know him or ever meet him but I am, as you know, an Apple fan - though much to old and staid to be a fan-boy!

I use an iPhone4 and this blog is being written on a MacBook Air - the ease of use and sheer joy which these objects bring into my life would be reason enough, in my book, to want to remember him. I have never enjoyed interfacing with technology as much.

I know that, if you aren't a card-carrying member of the crew like me, you may wonder what all the fuss is about; well, that's fair enough.  As I wrote in the early hours when I heard the news, let's just remember that a family have lost someone today, as have many families around the world.  I'm choosing to remember them all but think of one in particular.

'til next time


Be Seeing You !


1 comment: