Photobucket

Saturday 18 June 2011

The Old Duchess - Going Home

The Old Duchess May McLoughlin 7th September 1923 - 17th June 2011

My Dear Friends

It is with great sadness that I share with you the news of the death, some four hours ago, of The Old Duchess, my mother May.

As I posted recently she had been quite ill this week but her passing has still come as a shock as I think we all secretly believed she was indestructible. I believe her death came quite suddenly, and in her own home which is as she wished.

I will write more later but for now ask that you keep her in your thoughts and wish her a happy reunion with her loved ones who went home before she did.


'til next time

Be Seeing You !



2 comments:

  1. RIP Mrs M. Life is a series of journeys, may you go onwards and upwards forever. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for you , Mothers are special and even though there can be trying times nothing quite fills that space when they leave . Thinking of you x x x

    ReplyDelete