Tuesday, 31 May 2011

The Famous Sally Dog and Other Tails . . .

Good Morning Dear Friends!


Well, just two messages this morning; first of all an exceptionally fine and joyous birthday to  The Famous Sally Dog who is six years old today! Except for a slight twinge now and again in the old legs she is still as sprightly and adorable  as ever! We've been more or less continuously together since she was 5 weeks old and it is through her interventions that I have found many new friends - mainly to apologise for the fact that she is sitting by them refusing to move until they share their sandwiches!

She will be spending her birthday in her luxury holiday apartment because, after seeming like it was forever away, the day for my jaunt to Jura has finally arrived! All is nearly packed and ready; I'm trying to convince myself that I haven't forgotten something vaguely important like the laptop with my story on - my reason for going to Jura in the first place! And so this will be all from me until I return some time in the near future, laden with photographs and, one hopes, a finished story with which to delight you all!

I hope your day - and those that follow - are filled with joy and love and happiness!

'til next time


Be Seeing You !



2 comments:

  1. Hope you get lots from your trip to Jura an experience i am sure you will love. We will see you when you return from your adventure with lots to tell about your visit , dont eat to much cake lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I feel very similar about 'The Girls', Ian, so completely understand your feelings. All the best to Sally and her dedicated staff!!

    ReplyDelete