Friday, 1 April 2011

White Rabbits . . . Again!

My Dear Friends!

Ah!  Well, I have to admit that there was a significant amount of lower limb manipulation going on in my previous post; it being very date related of course . . . However, I did give a tiny - well, not so tiny, really - clue with the April Fish logo, didn't I?  Aren't you glad that it was a just a load of codswallop?

Mind you, it makes one appreciate the many free opportunities the internet affords us poor struggling writers - imagine if blogs were pay-per-view! I'm sure no-one would be reading my words - I certainly couldn't afford to do so!

So I'll wish you a very happy first of the month and hope that the silliness continues throughout the year - it would be great if that's all the world had to trouble itself about, wouldn't it?

Have a great day, a great month, a great life!


'til next time



Be Seeing You !



No comments:

Post a Comment