Saturday, 4 December 2010

Afore Ye Go . . .

 My Dear Friends!


Tonight has been something of a non-event as rowdy neighbours ensured that I didn't get to sleep until around 4 am this morning and, consequently I have been simply wiped out and fit for nothing except watching re-runs of DIY SOS on TV - which I have to say I rather like!

I did begin the blog this morning but it was an angry rant rather than any kind of real writing and so it has been consigned to the recycle bin to be reborn as a brief but hopefully sweeter-tempered epistle to you all . . .


I spent the day with the OD and, given that it was a wet and miserable one, we didn't have too bad a time really; nothing remarkable except some shopping and chatting but it helps to break up the sense of isolation she feels sometimes when the weather  is too bad for her to get out and about . . . tomorrow I really will have to do some work;  I can no longer put it off  - unless I can think of an excuse tomorrow!

And that, as they say in the trade, is that; a wee notelet to let you know that I'm still here, if somewhat exhausted and enervated, but still here . . . I hope you've had a pleasant day  - especially if it was your birthday! -  that the evening has been joyful and that your sleep is as long and refreshing as you need  it to be . . . please excuse the shallow content and brevity of this post but sleep calls and I must answer . . .


'til next time


Be Seeing You !





1 comment:

  1. You really must take more care of yourself and that's your friend saying it! Capiche? If you need me to pull some strings I will try to do so. It's time you were out of there and into somewhere nicer. x

    ReplyDelete