Thursday, 4 November 2010

Hello! I Must Be Going . . .*

Good Evening good people . . . where has the time gone?

I have been up and about since around 4ish (or a little later) this morning and still am struggling to fit everything in that I need to do before the curfew tolls the knell of parting day - or, more accurately, midnight!

I have admin type stuff to prepare for tomorrow, along with making sure my extensive wardrobe is up to the mark - that really means ironing some trews and a t-shirt but it still takes time!  So another early one I think and another long and late one too - ah me! 
I've more or less had to consign the novel to the back burner - as I thought I would - but, counter intuitively, in the process of trying to sort things out have managed to do a lot of thinking about it and also, with the help of a fantastic piece of software, make it more structured . . . so it may not be ready for the end of November but it will be here sometime soon and in a much firmer shape one hopes!

A brief re-cap of the day: out and about with Sal at around 5am to post a letter - a very unusual event for me these days! - then work on Erik Erikson et al then off to Nero with Sister Cate and a meet up with the OD, more tea and cheesecake and then work on the book and then here we are . . . a swift nineteen hours gone in the blink of an eye - an augenblick as one might say!

I'm so sorry that today's entry is less than illuminating; I rather feel like I've just called you to say I don't have time to call you if you catch my drift, but I shall attempt something with a little more flesh on its bones, a tad more Rubenesque as it were, tomorrow

'til next time


Be Seeing You !








* Groucho, not Phil !

No comments:

Post a Comment