Monday, 29 November 2010

Field and Fountain, Moor and Mountain . . .

Good Evening Dear Ones;  how are you?

This is going to be a very short posting I'm afraid, as I have been up and about for an inordinately long period of time, most of which I seem to have spent travelling - hence the  title of this piece, though I wasn't following a star but a train timetable!

I can however announce that should I ever choose to follow a star it would have to be one of the same calibre as the lovely Twinklestar who, with a magnitude far exceeding Alpha Centauri, correctly identified yesterdays post title to win a totally exclusive and unavailable anywhere else in the world prize . . . well, yes it will obviously be one of my photographs but you never know, it might come in handy . . . maybe . . . one day!  

The title from "It's a Wonderful Life" by Frank Capra was based on the message Clarence the angel leaves for George (played by Jimmy Stewart) in a copy of Tom Sawyer and is instantly recognisable to all us film-buff softies !  So, Twinklestar, Well Done!

Other than that I have little to say this evening due to my eyelids being heavier than the main riff from Iron Man by those nice Black Sabbath boys but I hope that you will consider popping over to see me tomorrow when I am more myself and less the wreck of the Hesperus!

With fondest greetings and sheepy bleatings 

'til next time


Be Seeing You !








No comments:

Post a Comment