Monday, 25 October 2010

Interlude

"And fast the midnight seeks us
So swift it's arms around our waist
leads us to where tomorrow
Hides like a child in silence placed"

Viola Da Gamba "meditations of sleep"

My dear friends,

Just a few wee words to send you on your way to sleep or however you choose to spend the hours between now and then; today has been a busy and bitty one which I shall tell you of in the morrow whilst I wait for the plumbers to come once again to tap Vesuvius and make the springs bubble and gurgle with waters hot and soothing!

In the meantime I wish you all a very good nights sleep and apologise for the  brevity of this posting

'til next time

Be Seeing You !


 

ps: I thought maybe you would like this pic as a consolation prize? 

 

Sally in her extreme youth 2005

 

1 comment:

  1. Awwww how cute does Sally look in that picture.

    ReplyDelete